The luggage is ready and you will take the road of holidays. How to travel safely and calmly on the road with your little family? GPS, Smart Bison, FM Highway ... let yourself be guided!
A car trip, it's getting ready
- Think about your itinerary a few days before the big departure, and even consider a bis route, just in case. There is nothing worse than being stuck for an hour or more when it is sometimes so easy to avoid it ...
Follow Bison Smart and plug in radio
- Check out info from Bison Futé before taking the road. His advice in real time, so reliable, you can plan your departure schedule and your route in case of plug, accident ... And postpone, if necessary, your departure.You will also find information on road weather .
- Connect also on Autoroute FM (107.7). Night and day and every quarter hour, this station ensures its role: disseminate traffic and service information for better security. Clearly, inform users of the motorway of possible disruptions: accidents, traffic jams, fog, etc., with reactivity and precision and give it the means to avoid slowdowns. This can go as far as advising to get out of the highway, in case of break or significant discomfort of the traffic. More info on the website aroundoutes.fr
GPS: less stress
- If your car is equipped with the GPS navigation system, you will avoid tensions! In addition to the guidance system, the computer manages traffic information and allows you to bypass the main points of congestion on your journey (optional).
- Council +: if you are expected at the place of your holiday, stay vague about your arrival time. No need to put pressure on yourself and to stress those who wait for you, in case of delay. Plan instead to call your friends or family on the road - long live the phone, off course! - to reassure them and inform them of the progress made.